We are delighted to announce that we are looking to recruit a team of Young Ambassadors who will be an integral part of the charity, helping to raise awareness of our work and Queen Square.
As a Young Ambassador, you will volunteer your time to support The National Brain Appeal and motivate other donors. This could be in a number of ways, including:
- by sharing your story and demonstrating the impact of our work
- creating new and engaging fundraising events or platforms
- identifying new technology/social media we could use
- reaching out to the media or sharing on social media
- attending and representing The National Brain Appeal at events
- volunteering at our charity events
If you’re passionate about changing the future for the one in six affected by a neurological condition, and want to join our two-year programme for young adults (aged 18-35), then do please get in touch with us using the form below.