We are looking for people who are passionate about improving the lives and futures of people affected by neurological conditions to become Ambassadors for Innovation.
To become an Ambassador for Innovation, we are asking supporters to:
- Commit to making a minimum donation of £2,500 (£3,125 including Gift Aid) to The Innovation Fund.
- Commit to giving annually for a minimum of three years to enable us to build a secure fund with a long-term outlook.
- Help us to spread the word about the vital work we’re doing and make relevant introductions to people you know who may also want to support innovation.
- As an Ambassador for Innovation you will be fundamental to the success of this programme.
- Keep you closely informed about the progress of the projects we are supporting
- Invite you (plus a guest) to our annual Ambassador for Innovation event where you will hear directly from the researchers and clinicians about the impact of your support and meet fellow Ambassadors.
Sign up to be an Ambassador for Innovation and together we will provide fast access to vital funds for the most innovative and best ideas in research, technology and patient care. You can find out more about the programme here, or email our Innovation Fund Manager, Jane Ferguson, or call 020 3448 4724.