Ambassadors for Innovation
Find out more about current Innovation Fund awards
We are looking for people who are passionate about improving the lives and futures of people affected by neurological conditions to become Ambassadors for Innovation.
To become an Ambassador for Innovation, we are asking supporters to:
- Commit to making a minimum donation of £2,500 (£3,125 including Gift Aid) to The Innovation Fund.
- Commit to giving annually for a minimum of three years to enable us to build a secure fund with a long-term outlook.
- Help us to spread the word about the vital work we’re doing and make relevant introductions to people you know who may also want to support innovation.
- As an Ambassador for Innovation you will be fundamental to the success of this programme.
- Keep you closely informed about the progress of the projects we are supporting
- Invite you (plus a guest) to our annual Ambassador for Innovation event where you will hear directly from the researchers and clinicians about the impact of your support and meet fellow Ambassadors.
“I am hugely grateful to Queen Square for their continual commitment and support into research of neurological conditions such as mine (Multifocal Motor Neuropathy) that allows so many people to lead near normal lives. This support over 15 years has enabled me to continue with my career which has given me great satisfaction. As a result of the above, I am delighted to be able to offer my support as an Ambassador for Innovation so that others can benefit from the latest breakthroughs in diagnosis, treatment and care.”
Penny Bentley – Ambassador for Innovation
Sign up to be an Ambassador for Innovation and together we will provide fast access to vital funds for the most innovative and best ideas in research, technology and patient care.
Why support us
Subscribe to our e-letter or newspaper
GET IN TOUCH
The National Brain Appeal
26/27 Boswell Street
London WC1N 3JZ
020 3448 4724
Registered Charity No. 290173. A limited company registered in England. No. 01844281