- This event has passed.
The National Brain Appeal Virtual 10k
April 1 - May 31£5
Disappointed by a postponed challenge event? Don’t let your training and hard work go to waste!
Join #TeamBrainAppeal in a Virtual 10k throughout the month of April or May! This can be running, walking, cycling or doing laps of your garden or house in accordance with Covid-19 government guidelines. Just make sure you track it so that you can receive a medal when you have completed the challenge!
Taking part is easy!
1) Visit our Virtual 10k page, click ‘Join virtual event’ and register
2) Set up your JustGiving page and let everyone know you are raising money in aid of The National Brain Appeal
3) Get out and complete your 10k route, wherever you are, anytime during April or May
4) Submit your evidence and you will receive a medal in the post*
5) Take a finisher’s selfie and share on social media to let everybody know you were a part of #TeamBrainAppeal
If you have any questions, or need fundraising support, please contact our Senior Fundraising Officer, Alexis Gebbie.
*Please note: there will be a delay in delivery of physical medals.