- This event has passed.
Step up for The National Brain Appeal
April 1 - May 31£5
Disappointed by a postponed challenge event? Don’t let your training and hard work go to waste!
Join #TeamBrainAppeal in a virtual step challenge throughout the month of April or May from the comfort of your own homes. #StayHome and get your 10,000 steps in by doing laps of your garden, balcony or house. Just make sure you track it so that you can receive a medal when you have completed the challenge!
Taking part is easy!
1) Visit our Step up for The National Brain Appeal page, click ‘Join virtual event’ and register
2) Set up your JustGiving page and let everyone know you are raising money in aid of The National Brain Appeal
3) Complete your 10,000 steps in one day, anytime during April or May
4) Submit your evidence and you will receive a medal in the post*
5) Take a finisher’s selfie and share on social media to let everybody know you were a part of #TeamBrainAppeal
If you have any questions, or need fundraising support, please contact our Senior Fundraising Officer, Alexis Gebbie.
*Please note: there will be a delay in delivery of physical medals.