The National Brain Appeal needs your help to raise vital funds for Queen Square.
If you’re feeling active, why not take on one of our many challenge events. From marathons and bike rides to skydiving and treks, we have something for everyone.
Alternatively, organising your own event is great fun and a fantastically rewarding way to get involved and support our appeals. So why not join #TeamBrainAppeal fundraisers across the UK who are always coming up with clever and unique ideas to raise money for us. From wine tastings and golf days, cake sales, quiz nights to sponsored walks and Pyjama Parties, our incredible supporters never cease to amaze us.
In 2018, we are also encouraging people to throw a NHS Big 7Tea Party, and get behind the national campaign to support the NHS – and its charities. Find out more about hosting a Big 7Tea Party on our events page.
What can I do?
- Spring clean - and sell your unwanted things
- Go without... chocolate or social media & get sponsored
- Garden party - charge for cocktails & nibbles
- Enter an artwork into A Letter in Mind
- Host your own Pyjama Party at home, school or work
- Fireworks night at your house – charge for entry!
- Organise a karaoke contest
- Hold a Christmas bake sale!